Monday 2 November 2009

Isaiah 43

From Brett:

Isaiah 43

6 I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'
and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.'
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth-

7 everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made."

Breakin it down :-)

everyone who is called by my name,

God has called me by name. When I think about this it brings an amazing feeling of self worth and acceptance that the God who created the universe would call me by name. It makes me feel so secure that he has called me by my own name that he would know my name to start with and then choose me.

whom I created for my glory,

He created me for his glory. He created me to shine the goodness of God in this world. To show people that there is a God in heaven who loves them so much

whom I formed and made

Wow. This changes everything. To know that it wasn't by accident. That I am designed formed and made by God himself. That he has all the resources under heaven to make me with. This gives such an amazing feeling of self worth. To know it was God himself who formed me. That he sees me as nothing short of perfect as he saw his son Jesus. Change me lord to help me see myself how God sees me. Formed and made by the creator of the universe

Have an awesome Saturday and see you in the house tomorrow.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment